About Monique Dean
Monique has been with Giltedge for over ten years, and loves being part of a team that has grown from strength to strength. Before joining us she worked in the airline industry; with Italian, Turkish and German inbound incentive groups; and in hotels and hospitality. With her vast experience in all sectors of the tourism industry, Monique has found her niche in inbound individual travel and thoroughly enjoys putting that extra special luxury trip together for an unforgettable holiday!
Q&A with Monique
- Bush or Beach? Definitely bush, nothing quite beats sipping on a G&T in the African bush at sunset.
- Cruises or Trains? Trains! I love the social side of this very relaxed form of travel.
- My tip for flying is ... When travelling on smaller planes the flight can be bumpy so be sure to pack some water to sip, it's a great help to settle queasiness.
- Best Safari Destination? The Sabi Sand Reserve in South Africa; it's the best place to see the elusive leopard.
- Golf or Fishing? Nothing beats Tiger Fishing on the mighty Zambezi River - it's a must for any adventurer.
Marianne Hawke, United Kingdom - November 2015
"We are safely back home and went back to work today, we have a saying that goes "all good things must come to an end" which really sums up how we are feeling after our wonderful holiday. Thank you so much for all of your help, we really appreciated having somebody recommend suitable accommodation for us." -
Anne Blades, United Kingdom - April 2015
"What can I say, we had an amazing holiday from the time we were met at the airport to being dropped back at Joburg to come home: every different aspect was just as wonderful! The organisation was spot on and such high quality accommodation we could not fault any part"
Ellen Maddrey, USA - April 2015
"We certainly had an amazing time! And all of the transfers, accommodations, etc. were perfect and went smoothly -- thank you so much! I'm getting together the pictures, etc. and will certainly share some of it with you. Thank you again!"