Often referred to as ‘Paradise on Earth, the Seychelles are an archipelago of 115 alluring tropical islands situated in the warm Indian Ocean – hop from the larger islands of Mahé and Praslin to the smaller and more exclusive islands such as Desroches Island, North Island or Fregate island. Indulgence on some of the world’s most beautiful beaches! The islands’ attraction doesn’t end here. They are also home to some of the rarest and most exotic plant and animal life in the world.
Highlights during any trip to the Seychelles include:
- Relaxing on some of the most unspoiled white beaches in the world – some of the islands are uninhabited
- If you can only visit one beach in the Seychelles make sure it is Anse Lazio on Praslin
- A tour of the main Island Mahé taking in the capital Victoria
- Guided walking trails
- Praslin and La Digue Tour
- Glass-Bottom Boat Tour or a Reef Safari Tour
- Vallee de Mai Tour
- Cousin, Curieuse and St.Pierre Tour
- Coco, Felicite and Sister Island
- Delicious fresh seafood and friendly people
Best time to travel:
- The Seychelles islands have a year-long warm, tropical climate. It’s always a good time to visit, although different times of year may be better suited to your particular interests.
Travel Regions Within Seychelles
Paradise on earth is what they call the Seychelles. Seemingly forgotten in the middle of the Indian Ocean, a thousand miles from Africa, this archipelago of tropical islands spans hundreds of miles.
The Seychelles boasts one of the most pristine natural environments on the planet. This paired with luxurious tropical hideaways, delicious fresh...