Best of South Africa Golfing Safari
We’ve put together all the details to ensure an incredible holiday both on and off the golf course. Your journey begins at Fancourt, where you’ll play the #1 and #2 ranked courses in South Africa. Next it’s down to Cape Town – where you’ll stay at the Cape Grace (a Leading Hotel of the World) – then on to the Cape Winelands and finally the Kruger Park. At each stop along with superb golf, we’ve included unmissable highlights from Table Mountain and Cape Point, to tasting award-winning wines and an unforgettable Big 5 safari.
- 18 holes at The Links at Fancourt, South Africa’s #1 course
- Stay at the award-winning Cape Grace in the V&A Waterfront
- Enjoy a private guided tour of the beautiful Cape Peninsula
- Experience a luxury Big 5 safari in the famous Kruger Park
- Play Leopard Creek, where golfing hazards take on a new dimension