Cape Town, Kruger & Victoria Falls
White sand beaches, plenty of wildlife and one of the ‘7 Natural Wonders of the World’ – Victoria Falls! Your journey begins in the beautiful city of Cape Town. staying at the V&A Waterfront with Table Mountain as your backdrop. Next, fly to the Kruger Park and Sabi Sands for an unforgettable big game safari. Round your holiday off with 3 days at an award-winning luxury lodge right on the Zambezi River, upstream of Victoria Falls.
- Stay at the heart of Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront
- Explore the beautiful, beach-lined Cape Peninsula
- Sabi Sands is famous for phenomenal Big 5 sightings
- See the largest sheet of falling water in the world
- Take to the skies on the ‘Flight of Angels’