Golfing Safari in the Zulu Kingdom
South Africa’s Zulu Kingdom, KZN, has a beach-lined coast and wild, game-rich reserves. Your first stop, The Oyster Box, sits on a stretch of coast where dolphins are often seen. Next, seek out leopard, lion and elephant on a Big 5 luxury safari in KZN – and again in the Kruger Park. Also included is 2 nights at a beautiful boutique hotel in Johannesburg. And of course there’s superb golf all the way, with rounds at Zimbali, the iconic Durban Country Club, ultra-exclusive River Club and famous Leopard Creek Country Club.
- Stay at the award-winning Oyster Box, overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Play Durban County Club, ranked one of the top 5 golf courses in the country
- Safari at uMfolozi, a private reserve bordering one of the oldest parks in Africa
- 18 holes at Leopard Creek, a phenomenal course alongside the Kruger Park
- Thrilling sightings on game drives at Jock Safari Lodge, deep in the Kruger Park