Northern Tanzania Fly-In Safari
Tanzania’s northern safari region is home to some of the greatest wildlife reserves in Africa. Your safari begins with game drives and walking safaris in the remote southern reaches of Tarangire National Park. Next, it’s off to a beautiful camp in the highlands of the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater. Round off your safari in the eastern Serengeti – true big cat territory and (from November to June) host to the great wildebeest migration.
- Tanzania’s huge & diverse national parks
- Game drives, guided walks & village visits
- Genuine camps that are Fair Trade accredited
- Extraordinary game viewing in big cat territory
- The chance to see the great migration (seasonal)