Rwanda & Seychelles Escape
The great escape to two unique and secluded parts of our beautiful world. First, venture to the Akagara National Park straddling the borders of Rwanda and Tanzania. Magashi hugs the thickly reeded shore of Lake Rwanyakazinga. Rich with diverse wildlife, simple elegant tented rooms, and starry nights, you will remember this experience for a lifetime.
In another corner of the mysterious country of Rwanda sit families of gorillas who gathered in the midday drizzle while searching for a leafy lunch. Bisate Lodge is perched on a nearby hill. The ethereal architecture of these dome-like rooms are a sight on their own while boasting 5-star accommodation.
Switch gears to exclusivity and luxury in sunny Seychelles on Mahe Island. Step foot into a pool where the edge blurs with the azure-coloured ocean. Settle in for 5 nights of being pampered by the Four Seasons service and all of the 5-star amenities that go with it.
- The diverse savannah of the Akagara National Park
- A chance to spot the elusive black rhino
- Guided trekking through gorilla dotted rainforests
- Award-winning and unique accommodation at Bisate Lodge
- Serene ocean view villas on Mahe Island