Ultimate Luxury in Southern Africa
Indulge in the best that Southern Africa has to offer on this tailormade 14-day safari. You’ll visit Cape Town for 4 nights to enjoy the Mother City’s top sights and sounds. Then it’s off to the Cape Winelands for two nights to visit some of the country’s finest wine farms and award-winning restaurants.
Your next stop is the Sabi Sands Game Reserve that’s famous for its leopards and Big Five. Your accommodation will be a high-end lodge offering exceptional service, amenities and a great location. Leaving South Africa behind, you’re off to the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. There’s nothing like seeing the majestic Falls up-close! You’ll round off your trip with a stay on a luxury houseboat on the Chobe River for water-based game viewing.
This itinerary is ideal for first-time visitors to the region.
- Explore Cape Town and the Peninsula
- Dine at award-winning wineries & restaurants in the Cape Winelands
- Sabi Sands Game Reserve for Big 5 game viewing
- Experience the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
- Stay on a luxury houseboat on the Chobe River