Zambia is an exceptional safari destination with around 30% of the country protected by parks or reserves. A top choice for safari aficionados, Zambia offers an authentic experience with small and exclusive lodges, excellent big game sightings, high-quality guides and that feeling of true wilderness.
Your journey begins at Victoria Falls, staying at a lodge with beautiful views out over the Zambezi River. Next, the remote South Luangwa, famous for its walking safaris and big game encounters. From there, it’s on to a luxurious tented camp tucked away in the Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Go on a guided tour of the spectacular ‘Smoke that Thunders’, Victoria Falls
- Between activities, unwind at the beautiful pool overlooking the Zambezi River
- Set out on game drives and guided walking safaris in the South Luangwa
- Explore the Lower Zambezi on game drives, canoe safaris and fishing excursions
- Enjoy absolute luxury at Lion Camp and Anabezi Camp