Victoria Falls, Chobe & Okavango Safari
This holiday of a lifetime begins at Victoria Falls, staying at a lodge an easy 10-minute walk from the Zimbabwe side of the Falls. Then it’s off to Botswana’s top wildlife reserves, where safari highlights include large herds of elephant along the Chobe River; game drives in search of lion, leopard and wild dog in Moremi; and staying at a water-based camp on a remote and beautiful island at the heart of the Okavango Delta.
- Victoria Falls, a ‘Natural Wonder of the World’
- The huge selection of activities around the Falls
- Getting up close to elephants on the Chobe River
- Game drives in predator-rich Moremi Reserve
- Mokoro safaris on the peaceful Delta waterways