Wilderness Walking Expedition in Zimbabwe
Discover Zimbabwe’s biggest national park, Hwange National Park, on a walking safari. For 3 nights, you will get a real feel for Africa on a trail experience that’s combined with roaming further afield by game vehicle. At night, you’ll share stories of the day around a fire and relax at luxurious tented camps in the Linkwasha Concession. The last 3 nights of this safari are spent at an exclusive tented camp – soaking up the African wilderness. Put up your feet after the walking safari and do some armchair game viewing. Of course, there are also 4×4 game drives twice daily.
- A 3-day walking safari followed by a 3-day stay at a luxurious tented camp
- Explore Hwange National Park and its famous elephant herds by foot and 4×4
- Professional guides and trackers
- Armchair game viewing right from your accommodation
- Exceptional African game sightings & Big Five