Classic Under Canvas & Chobe River Safari
Botswana is one of the world’s most sought-after safari destinations, and for good reason! Your journey begins in a simple yet elegant tented camp, overlooking a lagoon on the edge of Moremi Game Reserve. Next, it’s off for more game drives and mokoro safaris in Botswana’s beautiful Linyanti Region. Drift down the Chobe River and spot incredible wildlife scenes on your 2-night stay aboard the Chobe Princess houseboat. Then, round off this unforgettable safari at a lovely lodge within walking distance of Victoria Falls – one of the “Natural Wonders of the World”.
- Simple yet elegant tented camps offering top-notch service
- Game drives in areas known for good lion, leopard & elephant sightings
- Mokoro safaris on Botswana’s peaceful waterways
- Staying on the Chobe River aboard the Chobe Princess
- Seeing the mighty ‘Smoke that Thunders’, Victoria Falls